- Jack Swart began his career at ATN7 in Sydney when TV was still B&W.
- He has seen a few changes in technology since then and these are a few of his favourite assigments and some of his awards and achievements.
- Miracle Hospital for Nat Geo
- The Madigan Line documentary
- Burns Point indy feature
- Mad Max 4 on location in Africa
- On The Road Magazine DVD and Foxtel weekly TV show
- Caravan and Motorhome travel DVD and Foxtel weekly TV show.
- Mazda Zoom Zoom promo.
- Tamworth Music Festival for BBC World.
- Bathurst 24 hour race.
- Sydney Olympics shooting and editing packages for non-accredited media.
- Life membership of the Australian Screen Editors Guild.
- Full Member of the Australian Cinematographers Society.
- Active Member of the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers.
- US NBC Today Show. Underwater footage of the Great Barrier Reef.
- My IMBD page is here
- My StarNow page is here